Rentals & Reservations
Do you need rental space for an event or special occasion?
The Atlanta Friends Meetinghouse offers simple, icon-free, light-filled spaces for rent --- ideal for weddings, commitment ceremonies, celebrations, memorial services, workshops and meetings. Conveniently located, the Meetinghouse features oversized windows in every room, vaulted ceilings, simple yellow pine trim, and is all on one level with step-less entries providing easy access for wheelchairs, strollers, and caterers' carts.
Designed by Atlanta architect Geddes Dowling, AIA, and built in 1991, the Meetinghouse has a large Meeting Room, a more intimate Library, a Kitchen that opens into the Greeting Room, and, branching off of the light-filled Atrium, five to seven Classrooms.
Facilities rentals are available during the following hours:
- Monday thru Thursday: 8 am to 10 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 8 am to 11 pm
- Sunday: not available
- floor-to-ceiling windows on 3 sides and dramatic skylight overhead
- seats up to 200 people on movable benches and chairs; up to 150 at tables
- views overlooking private, wooded ravine and spacious lawn
- vaulted room with fireplace, tables and chairs
- easily accommodates conference-style set-up
- seats up to 20 people
- six burner commercial gas stove and oven
- a pass-through to the Greeting Room for convenient food service
- three basin sink for easy cleanup
- two classrooms (A/B and F/G) are double-sized with retractable walls for flexible uses
- Nursery has changing table and toys
- Classroom G has adjoining Rest Room
A large lighted parking lot (with some nearby free street parking for
overflow), tranquil views, an extensive outdoor patio,
and a children's fenced Play Area are great amenities to suit a variety of occasions.
Long-term rentals are also available for a school, like-minded organizations, or groups needing space on a regular basis.